Boomer Nano-Silver Reusable Cloth Face Masks fully cover your nose and mouth with three layers that are comfortable, breathable, and suitable for all-day wear. Our soft, safe material is a 65% cotton/35% polyester blend that are made to prevent droplets from spreading with three different layers each infused with nano-silver fibers.
Why Boomer Reusable Cloth Face Masks Are the Best:
- Meets World Health Organization (WHO) standards
- Very comfortable
- Easy to breathe and talk through
- Good for a minimum of 30 uses
- Most cost effective option
- Nano-silver protection
- Different colors and patterns
- Two (2) sizes available
For custom logo or color/pattern, please see this product
Minimum Wholesale order of 180 for Children and Adult Reusable Cloth Face Masks (Standard color/pattern options)
Reusable Cloth Face Masks are made for children ages 2 and older.
Sizing and Dimensions of Children’s Cloth Face Masks:
Small (ages 2-7): 8.3” x 4.5”
Regular (ages 8-13): 9.2” x 5.0”
MOST ORDERS SHIP IN 2-4 DAYS. Boomer Naturals ships UPS.
Our Reusable Cloth Face Masks are made with a cotton fabric blend, using cotton treated with silver nanoparticles that have an antibacterial effect! Our cotton/polyester blend is not only soft, lightweight and very comfortable, but the stable silver nanoparticles add an extra level of antibacterial protection! Silver nanoparticles have mainly been studied for their antimicrobial potential against bacteria.
Our Nano-Silver Reusable Face Masks conform to the most recent guidance from the World Health Organization: *
Your Reusable Cloth Face Mask Should:
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ear loops
- Allow for breathing without restriction
Tips for Wearing your Reusable Cloth Face Mask:
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or wash with soap and water
- Cover your mouth and nose with mask, and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask
- Avoid touching the mask while wearing it; if you need to, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or wash with soap and water
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp – and do not reuse single-use masks
- To take your mask off: Remove by gently taking the ear loops off your ears (do not touch the front of the mask); discard immediately and/or wash before next use
- Clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or wash with soap and water
To wash your Reusable Face Mask:
- Machine wash with warm water, then air-dry
- Each mask may be worn and washed up to 30 times for optimal nano-silver protection
Face masks may vary in color and shape. All face mask sales are final for sanitary and safety reasons. Face masks cannot be returned, even if unopened.
Boomer Nano-Silver Reusable Cloth Face Masks are made in S. Vietnam and are tested and approved by the Vietnam Textile Research Institute and Textile Testing Center.
* World Health Organization. (2020). Advice on the use of masks in the context of COVID-19: interim guidance, 5 June 2020. World Health Organization. https://apps.who.int/iris/handle/10665/332293.