Our Non-woven Isolation Gown features full front panel coverage, tie-closures at the neck and in back, and elastic cuffs for extra protection and additional user comfort. Fabric with enhanced strikethrough protection is engineered to exceed barrier protection standards against blood, body fluids, and microorganisms.
(Level I) PP 40g/m2 and (Level II) PP 60g/m2
For use in LOW risk situations
- Provides a barrier to larger amounts of fluid penetration through splatter and some fluid exposure through soaking
- Two tests are conducted to assess barrier protection performance:
- Water impacting the surface of the gown material
- Pressurizing the material
Medical non-woven fabrics are medical devices, in accordance with the Medical Devices Directive MDD 93/42/EEC. CE certified reference standards for medical non-woven fabrics MDD 93/42/EEC 1993 Medical Device Product Safety Directive.
May be used in the food industry, medical environment, hospital, laboratory, manufacturing, etc.
According to the FDA's PPE Guidelines:
"A surgical gown is regulated by the FDA as a Class II medical device that requires a 510(k) premarket notification. A surgical gown is a personal protective garment intended to be worn by health care personnel during surgical procedures to protect both the patient and health care personnel from the transfer of microorganisms, body fluids, and particulate matter. Because of the controlled nature of surgical procedures, critical zones of protection have been described by national standards. The critical zones include the front of the body from top of shoulders to knees and the arms from the wrist cuff to above the elbow."
- Back Style: Full Back
- Chemotherapy Tested: No
- Closure Type: Neck and Back Tie
- Color: Blue
- Cuff Style: Elastic Cuffs
- Latex Free: Yes
- Material: Non-Woven Polypropylene
- Neck Closure: Tie
- Neck Style: Tape Tab Neck
- Protection Level of Gown: Fluid Resistant
- Size: Adult One-Size
- Wrist Style: Elastic Wrist Cuffs